For more than 45 years, the Garden Weasel Cultivator has been a household name and helped make gardens look great!
The Original 5-way tool loosens and cultivates with 3 interchangeable rotary bladed wheels.
Three Reasons to Use the Garden Weasel:
- Durable steel design = Cultivate with half the effort & twice as fast.
- Scissor-like action of bladed wheels = Breaks up soil with ease and cleans itself with each turn.
- Detachable tines = Flexibility to work around rows & between plants.
Garden Cultivating Tips
Team up your Garden Weasel Cultivator with other products in our tool lineup and complete your yard work in no time.
- Create your gardening area with Weasel Edger. Then cultivate and aerate with Garden Weasel Cultivator.
- For new ground, break up the dirt first with Garden Claw. Allow air to circulate for optimum planting results.
- Garden Weasel Cultivator is perfect for maintaining garden beds. The rotary tines can bring weeds to the surface combining the functions of both a hoe and spade.
- Durable carbon steel
- Comfort-grip handle
- Overall height = 54.5”
- Weather & rust resistant
- Easy to store
- Durable tines
- Aerates & weeds
- Lifetime Warranty
Using the Garden Weasel Rotary Cultivator
- Simply apply the Garden Weasel to the soil and cultivate with a back-and-forth motion.
- For easier cultivating, slightly wet the soil.
- Detach 1 or 2 tines for work between narrow garden rows.
- Garden Weasel works at a constant 1 ½” depth.
- Helps the lawn breathe, absorb water & hold grass seed.