Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (CLAW)
Weasel Claw Pro works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel Cultivator to maintain your garden beds all season long. Weasel Claw Pro features repositionable cultivating tines for weeding or cultivating tight areas or wider expanses. Great for heavy soils, including clay.
C.L.A.W. stands for Cultivates, Loosens, Aerates and Weeds and the Pro is no exception to the Garden Claw family in performing all those tasks.
Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Claw Pro
- Great for heavy soils, including clay.
- There’s no bending or lifting involved.
- Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants.
- Weasel Claw Pro can also be used as a compost turner.
Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers
- Use Weasel Claw Pro for the hard-cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel Cultivator to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil. It also helps to conserve water, keeping water from running off as it does on hard-packed soil.
- Great for heavy soils, including clay
- Repositionable cultivating tines
- Comfort grip handles
- Weeds and digs
- No bending
- Easy to hang and store
- Fully assembled
- Overall height = 38”
- Lifetime Warranty
Using the Weasel Claw Pro
- The best thing about the Weasel Claw Pro is that operating it requires no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivating, aerating or tuning, and place the head on the soil, then turn the handle while standing fully upright. Weasel Claw Pro comes fully assembled, ready to use.